Thursday, September 6, 2012

Weeks 58, 59 & 60

I know... it's been waaaaaay too long. Scott's been out of town since August 8. We miss him so much but family calls. He is out taking care of his grand-dad until... His grandparents live in AZ. We video call every night and Xander loves to hold the phone and "talk" to his daddy while moving quickly across the floor. Xander is growing so fast. He and Bones are building their friendship. They follow each other around and tease one another all the time.
I move like a ninja~ mommy can't catch me! This time I fell off the bed face first
Mommy cried a lot... so did I
Wesley is my new friend. He comes to daycare almost everyday.
He's fun to play with when he's not crying... He cries a lot.
I'm so stinkin' cute...
See ya next time...

1 comment:

Brooke and Mike said...

Such cute pictures! Poor kids this age think they can climb and crawl anywhere huh? Glad you both survived the fall.