Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Week 56 & 57

The last couple of weeks have been rough. Scott went to stay with his grandparents so that he can take care of his grandad in his last moments of life. We felt that Scott needed to go and that I would stay and keep running the daycare. It has been an adjustment. Xander misses his daddy dearly and has shed tears and frequently looks towards the door when people knock and I see his little body deflate when daddy doesn't walk through the door. I love peanut butter and jelly...
The babysitter could only get me to sleep this way...
Food just needs to be enjoyed~ completely...
Xander is wonderful. I can't imagine what goes through his little head. He's always thinking and searching and analyzing. He is so serious. He loves to feed himself even though mommy has to help him sometimes. His napping patterns are changing and I think he will be taking just one nap a day instead of his standard two. As you can see he is transitioning to a sippy cup but he does still love his bottle~ we will have to break him of that soon. He has two new molars on the bottom- one on each side. He loves to play with the kids in daycare. We now have 3 month old Jaylyn and her sister 4 year old Sierra, 5 month old Wesley, 1 1/2 year old Josalin (exactly 6 months older than Xan) and her 3 year old brother Jordan. We have part time kids too. I love to hear my sweet boy giggle with the other kids. Xander loves his dog, Bones and I often find them playing together. Xander has also found the pots and pans in the kitchen and LOVES to pull them all out and make noise with them.

No comments: