Sunday, July 15, 2012

Year One

Where is my baby so tiny and sweet? I've looked and looked but no baby I see. I glance in the closet and under the bed. I miss that little sweet pea I pull back the covers and look under the sheet But where oh where could my baby be? Looking up at me my brown eyed boy, Holds up his hands to be gathered softly up. His innocent laughter is my greatest joy A year has passed but the baby's not gone Just bigger and brighter Like morning dawn's first ray. He's perfect. He's happy. And he's all mine. From this....
To this...
What do I do with this?
Mmmmmmmmmmm...
Look what Lindsey got me!!
A long day~ so much celebrating~ gotta relax~

2 comments:

Brooke and Mike said...

Yay! Happy Birthday big guy! Can't believe all the rugrats in the branch are 1 now. Time flies when you're...sleep deprived hehe j/k

Rachel said...

I LOVE that bath picture - that is hilarious! What wonderful parents you are! :)